Date of Death: July 1, 2016
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- July 7, 2016 3-5 PM and 7-9 PM
- Browns Funeral Home
- 287 Arden Nollville Road, Inwood, WV 25428 View Map
- July 8, 2016 2:00 PM (Viewing one hour prior)
- Gerrardstown Presbyterian Cemetery
- 372 Dominion Road, Gerrardstown, WV 25420 View Map
- July 8, 2016 Immediately following service
Louis R. Potter, 65, a 20 year resident of Glen Burnie and formerly of Baltimore, died Friday, July 1, 2016 at Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
Mr. Potter was born August 30, 1950 in Baltimore, MD to the late Dorothy and Napolean Potter. Mr. Potter worked for BGE as an under ground wiring groundsman for 20 years before becoming disabled. He enjoyed playing drums. He played in several bands as a younger man.
In addition to his parents, Mr. Potter is preceded in death by his brothers Billy Potter, Kenny Potter and Charlie Potter.
Mr. Potter is survived by his sister Minky Potter.
Friends may call Thursday July, 7 from 3-5 PM and 7-9 PM at Stallings Funeral Home, 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 and Friday July, 8 from 1-2 PM at Browns Funeral Home, 287 Arden Nollville Road, Inwood, WV 25428.
Services will be held Friday July, 8 at 2:00 PM at Browns Funeral Home. Interment will follow immediately after services at Gerrardstown Presbyterian Cemetery, 372 Dominion Road, Gerrardstown, WV 25420