Date of Death: August 20, 2016
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Thurs. & Fri, Aug 25 & 26, 2016 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Our Lady of the Fields Catholic Church
- 1070 Cecil Avenue South, Millersville, MD 21108 View Map
- Saturday, August 27, 2016 11:00 AM
- Our Lady of the Fields Catholic Cemetery
- 1070 Cecil Avenue, South, Millersville, MD 21108 View Map
- Saturday, August 27, 2016 Immediately following the funeral services
Stephen J. Winebrenner, 37, an eight month resident of Pasadena and formerly of Glen Burnie died on August 20, 2016 at Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
He was born on July 12, 1979 in Baltimore, MD to Carroll Winebrenner and Eleanor Acton-Harris.
Stephen was employed by Hardin and Kight Associates for over 15 years as a Geo Tech Inspector.
He was a member of Our Lady of the Fields Catholic Church. His hobbies included hunting, fishing, playing musical instruments, performing with the band Swallow the Dog, and studying history and politics.
Mr. Winebrenner is preceded in death by his grandmother Stella T. Acton and his grandfathers; Joseph B. Acton, Truman C. Winebrenner and Milton B. Harris.
He is survived by his wife of 6 years, Leah Winebrenner, his sons; Clayton J. and Dalton S. Winebrenner of the home, his mother Eleanor Acton-Harris of Severna Park, his father Carroll Winebrenner of Brooklyn, his brother Christopher C. Winebrenner of Brooklyn, his sister Stella P. Macola of Severn and his grandmothers Mildred C. Winebrenner and Elaine Harris.
Friends may call on Thursday and Friday from 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM at the Stallings Funeral Home, P.A. A mass of Christian burial will be offered on Saturday, 11:00 AM at Our Lady of the Fields Roman Catholic Church. Interment Our Lady of the Field Catholic Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made to the family for Clayton and Dalton.