Date of Death: October 16, 2016
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Sunday, October 30, 2016 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Landmark International Pentecostal Church
- 8311 Jumpers Hole Rd. Millersville, Md. 21113 View Map
- Monday, October 31, 2016 11:00 AM with viewing from 10-11
- Meadowridge Memorial Park
- 7250 Washington Blvd., Elkridge, MD 21075 View Map
- Monday, October 31, 2016 Immediately following the funeral services
Troy W. Skeens, 83, a 45 year resident of Millersville died on October 16, 2016 at Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
He was born on February 5, 1933 in Grundy, VA to the late Johnny and Roxy Skeens.
Troy worked for Bethlehem Steel as a crane operator for over 40 years retiring in the mid 1990's.
He was a member of Landmark IPCC. He enjoyed going to Brumwell's Flea Market.
In addition to his parents Mr. Skeens is preceded in death by his brothers Taw, Curtis, Larry and Corbett Skeens and his sister Della Graham.
He is survived by his sons Steve Skeens and his wife Carol of Pasadena and Timothy Skeens of Essex, his daughter Sheila Smigielski and her husband Edgar of Stevensville, his step-sons Buddy Wall of Tavares, FL, Donald Wall of Tallahasse, FL, and Dennis Wall of Alamogordo, NM, his step-daughters Chris Blades of Lakeland, FL, Joy Bair of York, PA and Joan Bair of Ephrata, PA, his brother Earl Skeens of Howell Michigan, his sister Eloise Keen of Grundy, VA, Jetty Palmer of Tampa, FL, his grandchildren Amber Smigielski, Shellie Powers, and Angie Helsel, and his great grandchildren Ally, Nigel, Armando, Zachary, and James.
Friends may call on Sunday, October 30, 2016 from 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM at the Stallings Funeral Home, P.A. and on Monday, October 31, 2016 from 10:00 to 11:00 AM at Landmark IPCC where funeral services will begin at 11:00AM. Interment Meadowridge Memorial Park.