Date of Death: October 19, 2016
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Friday, October 21, 2016 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Anchor Baptist Church
- 320 West Pasadena Rd., Millersville, MD 21108 View Map
- Saturday, October 22, 2016 10:00 AM
- Glen Haven Memorial Park
- 7215 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, MD View Map
- Saturday, October 2016 Immediately following the funeral services
Edward A. Bowen, Sr., 92, a 68 year resident of Millersville died on October 19, 2016 at Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
He was born on May 4, 1924 in Annapolis, MD to the late Sarah and Richard A. Bowen, Sr..
Mr. Bowen worked for Westinghouse as an inspector for over 28 years, retiring in 1987.
He was a member of the IBEW Union #1805.
His hobbies included caring for his vegetable garden, fishing, talking to people, and dancing.
In addition to his parents he is preceded in death by his brothers Howard C. and Richard A. Bowen, Jr.
Mr. Bowen is survived by his wife of 68 years Annette C. Bowen, his sons Edward "Bunky" Bowen, Jr. of Severn, his daughters Nancy Bowen-Rattigan and her husband William of Millersville and Peggy Brown of Millersville and her late husband Edward Brown, Sr., his sister Betty Patton of OH, his grandchildren; Jason, Brittany, Stacey, Edward, Jr. and John, and 13 great grandchildren.
Friends may call on Friday from 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM at the Stallings Funeral Home, P.A. Funeral services will be held on Saturday, 10:00 AM at Anchor Baptist Church. Interment Glen Haven Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the veterans association of your choice.