Date of Death: November 13, 2016
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- St. Jane Frances Catholic Church
- 8499 Virginia Avenue, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Friday, November 18, 2015 10:00 AM
- Loudon Park Cemetery
- 3620 Wilkins Ave. Baltimore, MD 21229 View Map
- Friday, November 18, 2016 Immediately following the funeral services
Terry G. Colebrook, 73, a 39 year resident of Pasadena and formerly of Baltimore died on November 13, 2016 at his residence.
He was born on August 10, 1943 in Maryland to the late William and Mary Colebrook. Terry graduated from Mount St. Joseph High School in 1961 and then from the University of Baltimore in 1973.
Mr. Colebrook worked for BGE for 40 years retiring in 2002 and then for John Hopkins for 11 years.
He was a member of St. Jane Frances deChantal Catholic Church and was a past member of the Club 20 social club.
Terry enjoyed coaching the Lake Shore Lightening 10U Softball team for over 30 years and he also enjoyed crabbing.
He is survived by his wife of 51 years, Jackie Colebrook, his children Jeffrey and his wife Tina of Pasadena, Gregory and his wife Denise of Severn, Jacquelyn Eberl of Pasadena, and Darrin and his wife Kristen of Pasadena, and 11 grandchildren.
Friends may call on Thursday from 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM at the Stallings Funeral Home, P.A. A funeral service will be held at St. Jane Catholic Church on Friday at 10:00 AM. Interment Loudon Park Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made to the church at 8499 Virginia Ave. Riviera Beach, MD 21122 or the Cholangio Carcinoma Foundation at Cholangio Donations or by mail at 5526 West 13400 South, #510 Salt Lake City, UT 84096.