Date of Death: January 9, 2017
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Friday, January 13, 2017 3-5 PM and 7-9 PM
- Church of the Good Shepherd
- 1451 Furnace Avenue, Glen Burnie, MD 21060 View Map
- Saturday, January 14, 2017 10:00 AM
- Meadowridge Memorial Park
- 7250 Washington Blvd., Elkridge, MD 21075 View Map
- Saturday, January 14, 2017 Immediately following service
Barbara Joan Donlan, 73, a resident of Pasadena for all of her adult life, died Monday, January 9, 2017 in her home.
Mrs. Donlan was born April 29, 1943 in Baltimore, MD to the late Warren and Elaine Kotmair.
Mrs. Donlan attended the Church of the Good Shepherd and volunteered at church with religious education. She graduated from St. Michaels Bussiness School in Baltimore. She was a member of the Ken-Du-It Club in South Baltimore from 1970's-1980's as well as a member of the Okie Dokee Travel Club. She worked for BG&E in the early 60's and started workeing for BJ's in the early 2000's.
In addition to her parents, Mrs. Donlan is preceded in death by her brother Warren Kotmair, Jr.
She is survived by her husband of 55 years, Matthew J. Donlan, Jr, sons Kevin J. Donlan of Pasadena, Mark J. Donlan of Pasadena, daughter Michele Saia of Pasadena, sister Kimberly A. Starr and husband Robert of Pasadena and granddaughter Asley M. Lane.
Friends may call Friday, January 13, from 3-5 pm and 7-9 pm at Stallings Funeral Home, 3111 Mountain Road, Pasaena, MD 21122
Services will be held Saturday, January 14, at 10:00 am at Church of the Good Shepherd, 1451 Furnace Avenue, Glen Burnie, MD 21060. Interment at Meadowridge Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to The Church of the Good Shepherd, 126 Dorsey Road, Glen Burnie, MD 21061