Date of Death: February 7, 2017
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Thursday, February 9 and Friday, February 10, 2017 3-5 PM and 7-9 PM
- Faith Baptist Church
- 7378 E. Furnace Branch Rd., Glen Burnie, Md. 21060 View Map
- Saturday, February 11, 2017 10:30 AM
- Glen Haven Memorial Park
- 7215 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, MD View Map
- Saturday, February 11, 2017 Immediately following service
Ida Mae Padeletti, 82, a resident of Glen Burnie for over 50 years, died Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at Hospice of the Chesapeake.
Mrs. Padeletti was born March 10, 1934 in Baltimore, MD to the late Lamarteen and Minnie Sisson.
She was a homemaker, longtime member of Faith Baptist Church, and over the years enjoyed assisting in the nursery and singing in the choir. She also enjoyed her home in Ocean City and later trips with family to Ocean City.
In addition to her parents, Mrs. Padeletti is preceded in death by her husband, Primo R. Padeletti.
She is survived by her son Mark J. Padeletti and wife Kelly of Hanover, daughters Lisa C.Padeletti of Pasadena, Dina T. Padeletti of Glen Burnie, son Philip L. Greffe of Eldersburg, sister Norma Rouch, and grandchildren Megan, Jordyn, Chaz, Michael, Morgan, Marisa, Garrett and Abigal.
Friends may call Thursday, February 9th and Friday, February 10th from 3-5 pm and 7-9 pm at Stallings Funeral Home, 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122
Services will be held Saturday, February 11th at 10:30 am at Faith Baptist Church, 7378 E. Furnace Branch Road, Glen Burnie, MD 21060. Interment at Glen Haven Memorial Park.