Date of Death: February 9, 2017
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Sunday, February 12, 2017 7-9 PM
- Our Lady of the Chesapeake Catholic Church
- 8325 Ventnor Rd., Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Monday, February 13, 2017 10:00 AM
- Cedar Hill Cemetery
- 5829 Ritchie Highway, Baltimore, MD 21225 View Map
- Monday, February 13, 2017 Immediately following service
Blanche A. Stallings, 100, a resident of Pasadena since 1948, died Thursday, February 9, 2017, at Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
Mrs. Stallings was born January 16, 1917 in Baltimore, MD to the late Louis and Hazel Schmidt.
She worked as a telephone operator and as a sales associate at a local department store. She attended Our Lady of the Chesapeake. She enjoyed walking and traveling.
In addition to her parents, Mrs. Stallings is preceded in death by her husband, James Stallings, brothers Victor Schmidt, Louis Schmidt, John Schmidt and sister El Romans.
She is survived by her sister Mae Ward and her daughters Gerry McNeill, Bev Varnedoe and Cindy Williams; four grandchildren and six great grandchildren.
Friends may call Sunday, February 12, from 7-9 pm at Stallings Funeral Home, 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122.
Services will be held Monday, February 13, at 10:00 am at Our Lady of the Chesapeake, 8325 Ventnor Road, Pasadena, MD 21122. Interment at Cedar Hill Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Heart Association, 4217 Park Place Court, Glen Allen, VA 23060