Date of Death: February 17, 2017
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Monday, February 20, 2017 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- St. Jane Frances Catholic Church
- 8499 Virginia Avenue, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:00 PM
- Glen Haven Memorial Park
- 7215 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, MD View Map
- Tuesday, February 21, 2017 Immediately following the funeral services
Franklin P. Calvert, 78, a resident of Pasadena died on February 17, 2017 at his residence.
He was born on December 8, 1938 in Baltimore, MD to the late Howard F. and Emma V. Calvert.
Following his Naval service Frank went to work for Bethlehem Steel and retired after 45 years of service. He was a member of Lake Shore Rotary. He was a Scout Master for troop #868 in Pasadena in the early to late 70's.
Mr. Calvert is survived by his wife Patricia D. Calvert, his sons Craig H., Jeffrey F. and Christopher M. Calvert and his grandchildren Jeffrey P., Zachary A., Heather M., Maria C. Calvert and Alexandra Miller.
Friends may call on Monday from 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM at the Stallings Funeral Home, P.A. A mass of Christian burial will be offered on Tuesday at St. Jane Frances deChantel. Interment Glen Haven Memorial Park. Memorial contribution may be made in his name to the Hospice of the Chesapeake Foundation, 90 Ritchie Hwy., Pasadena, Md. 21122.