Date of Death: March 7, 2017
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Bible Church of Lake Shore
- 860 Swift Rd., Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 10:00 AM
- Meadowridge Memorial Park
- 7250 Washington Blvd., Elkridge, MD 21075 View Map
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 Immediately following the funeral services
Paul T.R. Grant, 22, a lifelong resident of Pasadena died on March 7, 2017 at Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
He was born in Baltimore, MD on July 13, 1994 to Donna Grant and the late Edward W. Grant, Sr.
Paul graduated from Lake Shore Christian Academy and was a member of the Bible Church of Lake Shore both located in Pasadena.
He enjoyed watching classic car shows on television and all sports especially golf, NFL football and bowling.
Mr. Grant is survived by his parents Uncle Tom and Aunt Deb Clews, Uncle Kenneth Grant, Sr., his daughter Maddison Grant, his brothers Tommy Clews, Jr., Mark Clews, Cody Clews, Edward W. Grant, Jr., his sisters Jessica and Catherine Sigai, 6 nephews and 2 nieces.
Friends may call on Tuesday from 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 at the Stallings Funeral Home, P.A. Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, 10:00 AM at the Bible Church of Lake Shore in Pasadena. Interment Meadowrige Memorial Park. Memorial contributions may be made to the Lake Shore Christian Academy 860 Swift Road Pasadena, MD 21122.