Date of Death: April 5, 2017
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Sunday, April 9, 2017 3-5 PM and 7-9 PM
- Mount Carmel United Methodist Church
- 4760 Mountain Rd., Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Monday, April 10, 2017 11:00 AM
- Meadowridge Memorial Park
- 7250 Washington Blvd., Elkridge, MD 21075 View Map
- Monday, April 10, 2017 Immediately following the funeral services
Carolyn Marie Paul, 74, a resident of Pasadena since 1964 died Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
Mrs. Paul was born May 16, 1942 in Mount Clemens, MI to the late Marie and Joseph Willis.
Mrs. Paul worked as a hairdresser in the Severna Park area from 1960-1971. She was a member at Mt. Carmel United Methodist Church, the Magothy River Sailing Association and the Patapskut Sailing Association. She enjoyed sailing and traveling through Europe with her husband and gardening.
Mrs. Paul is survived by her husband of 56 years, William D. Paul, son Andrew T. Paul of Pasadena, daughter Rebecca A. Paul of Annapolis, sister Billie Robinson of Pennsylvania and grandson Jeffrey William Paul.
Friends may call Sunday, April 9, from 3-5 pm and 7-9 pm at Stallings Funeral Home, 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122.
Services will be held Monday, April 10 at 11:00 am at Mount Carmel United Methodist Church, 4760 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122. Interment at Meadowridge Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to Mount Carmel United Methodist Church.