Date of Death: April 18. 2017
- Stallings Funeral Home, P.A.
- 3111 Mountain Road, Pasadena, MD 21122 View Map
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- 409 5th Ave. SE, Glen Burnie, Md. 21061 View Map
- Friday, April 21, 2017 11:00 AM
- Glen Haven Memorial Park
- 7215 Ritchie Highway, Glen Burnie, MD View Map
- Friday, April 21, 2017 Immediately following the funeral services
Joyce "Colleen" Plowman, 79, a 70 year resident of Pasadena died on April 18, 2017 at her residence.
She was born on August 21, 1937 in West Virginia to the late Delmar A. and Goldie Tribett.
Mrs. Plowman was a homemaker. She enjoyed painting, cooking, and baking.
Colleen was a very active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Glen Burnie.
In addition to her parents she is preceded in death by her husband Robert F. Plowman, her son Michael Plowman, her brother Norman Tribett, and her sisters Melba Tracey and Carol Emge.
Mrs. Plowman is survived by her son Kyle Plowman, her daughters Bobbi Jean Plowman, Kimberly Schmidt, and Kelli Cosner, her sister Edwina Voelcker, 7 grandchildren, and 4 great grandchildren.
Friends may call at Stalling Funeral Home, P.A. on Thursday from 3:00 to 5:00 and 7:00 to 9:00 PM. Funeral services will be held on Friday 11:00 AM at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints 409 5th Avenue SE Glen Burnie, MD 21061. Interment Glen Haven Memorial Park. Memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimers Assocation.